It is really empty in here. Help this project by signing up and invite your friends.

AnimeSharp - animating people (BETA)ProjectsICQTalk about it!
Poll
Question: What do you think about the new ICQ6?
Awesome! - 1 (16.7%)
Great! - 2 (33.3%)
Good - 1 (16.7%)
Worth using/downloading - 0 (0%)
Nothing special - 0 (0%)
Bad Software - 1 (16.7%)
No BETAs please! - 0 (0%)
Crap! - 1 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Talk about it!  (Read 41601 times)
Dorian
Custom Title
Administrator

Personal Text

Mood:

« on: 24. March 2007, 21:01:54 »

An alle die ICQ benutzen ihr koennt hier posten was ihr wollt solange es ICQ oder Compad betrifft (bzw etwas mit ICQ Messengern zu tun hat). Es gibt keine Sprachbarrieren.

To all ICQ users you can all post comments on ICQ or Compad here (or anything related to ICQ messengers). There are no language restrictions.

Post here!  Wink
« Last Edit: 30. June 2007, 18:02:13 by ドド » Logged

No rest. No mercy. No matter what!
Dorian
Custom Title
Administrator

Personal Text

Mood:

« Reply #1 on: 06. November 2007, 02:13:01 »

Bom, eu ando divulgando o ICQ aqui no Brasil e tenho ouvido algumas opiniões sobre o ICQ 6.

Elogios:

Gostaria de elogiar os packages, o novo editor de status, os skins, emoticons e os sons. Isso é a verdadeira capacidade de personalização do ICQ  ;-)
(Os usuários brasileiros do ICQ não gostam de emoticons personalizados, aqueles que você subistitui letras por eles, prefiram os packages)

Também gostaria de elogiar o sistema de banners que não ocupam espaço, dando lugar a funções.

A acessibilidade do ICQ tem ficado boa, mas pode melhorar.

Grande parte do povo brasileiro já usou o ICQ e sabe que ele tem grande potencial para concorrer com o WLM (Windows Live Messenger) que pega boa parte do mercado aqui.

Vou mostrar alguns erros que o ICQ tem cometido:

O sistema de VOIP e SMS não estão disponíveis para o Brasil.

Nenhum suporte e poucas atualizações em português. (Temos que entender que no Brasil as pessoas mal sabem operar um computador.)

O site do ICQ não é em português.

Poucas atualizações no site (O site do ICQ é raramente atualizado.)

Integração site - ICQ, poucas pessoas sabem mas elas tem uma página no ICQ, e o ICQ não mostra isso.
Colocar funções do AIM, já que ele tb tem a mesma maquina do ICQ, funções como recebimento de emails, AOL Vídeo, AOL Rádio, etc.

Melhorias no serviços do ICQmail.
Já que a AOL está em parceria com a Google no sistema de busca, porque não compartilham melhorias nos serviços de email?
O ICQmail tem apenas 6Mb, vergonhoso perto dos outros serviços de email que chegam a 3Gb e mais do que isso em alguns provedores.

O ICQ 6 tem que melhorar na questão das Builds também, uma coisa que acontece é do ICQ ficar desatualizado com o avanço das Builds, ou algumas funções ficarem incompletas ou com mau funcionamento.
O site do ICQ informa que algumas funções vem com o tempo, mas afinal, esta é a versão final ou a beta ainda?
O programa tem que ter uma estabilidade pra funcionar, senão daqui a alguns anos teremos mais de 50 Builds diferentes incompativeis em funções.
Ou lançam tudo de uma vez, ou deixam no Beta.

O ICQ poderia contar com voluntariados que ajudassem na organização e divulgação do ICQ no Brasil.

Só são opiniões básicas e reclamações que tenho ouvido por aqui.
Well, I (and probably a lot of others) can't understand this... maybe it's better to write in English, as I don't know of any machine translator for Portuguese. Wink
« Last Edit: 06. November 2007, 21:35:41 by ドド » Logged

lecoicqbrasil
Greenhorn

ICQ Brasil

Mood:

« Reply #2 on: 06. November 2007, 19:13:51 »

Well, I walk disseminating ICQ here in Brazil and I have heard some opinions on ICQ 6.

Praise:

I would like to commend the packages, the new editor of status, the skins, emoticons and sounds. This is the real ability to customize the ICQ Blinking ;-)
(Users of ICQ Brazilians dislike of custom emoticons, those you subistitui letters for them, prefer the packages)

I would also praise the system of banners that do not occupy space, giving rise to functions.

Much of the Brazilian people already used ICQ and knows that he has great potential to compete with the WLM (Windows Live Messenger), which owns much of the market here.

I will show some errors that ICQ has committed during the version 6:

ICQ 6 must improve on the issue of Builds, one thing that happens is the ICQ become outdated with the progress of Builds, or some functions are incomplete or malfunction.
There are problems with compatibility with the Windows Firewall.

The site of the ICQ informed that some functions will be adjusted over time, but after all, this is the final version or the beta yet?
The program must have a stability would work, but in a few years we will have more than 50 Builds different incompatible in office.
Or do everything at once or leave in Beta.

Other things ...

The system of VOIP and SMS are not available for Brazil.

No support and few updates in Portuguese.
(We must understand that in Brazil people do not know much English and many depend on my translation to get ICQ 6.)

About ICQ.com and ICQmail
The site of ICQ is not in Portuguese. That atrapalha the popularity of the program also.
Few updates on the site
(The site is rarely updated ICQ and does not present functions to compete with the competition.)
Integration site-ICQ, but few people know they have a page on ICQ, and ICQ does not show that.
Putting functions of the AIM, since it tb has the same machine as ICQ, functions as receiving emails, AOL Video, AOL Radio, etc..

Improvements in the service of ICQmail.
Since AOL is in partnership with the Google search system, why not share improvements in services for email?
The ICQmail has only 6Mb, shameful near the other services of mail arriving at 3Gb and more than that in some providers.

ICQ could count on partnerships that help in the organization and dissemination of ICQ in Brazil.

Only views are basic and complaints that I have heard here.

Excuse the bad English

They can count on me ... ;-)

Leco =-)

ICQ Everybody Everywhere.

No Brasil.

www.icqbrasil.blogspot.com

www.icq.com.br (Coming up)
Dorian
Custom Title
Administrator

Personal Text

Mood:

« Reply #3 on: 06. November 2007, 21:31:42 »

Well, I walk disseminating ICQ here in Brazil and I have heard some opinions on ICQ 6.

Praise:

I would like to commend the packages, the new editor of status, the skins, emoticons and sounds. This is the real ability to customize the ICQ Blinking ;-)
(Users of ICQ Brazilians dislike of custom emoticons, those you subistitui letters for them, prefer the packages)
So you mean they don't like the standard emoticons? Or don't they like the baility to change them dynamically (so others see the customized ones, too)?
I would also praise the system of banners that do not occupy space, giving rise to functions.

Much of the Brazilian people already used ICQ and knows that he has great potential to compete with the WLM (Windows Live Messenger), which owns much of the market here.
They created Compad for the Brazilians only, but I think the user interface is English, too...
I will show some errors that ICQ has committed during the version 6:

ICQ 6 must improve on the issue of Builds, one thing that happens is the ICQ become outdated with the progress of Builds, or some functions are incomplete or malfunction.
There are problems with compatibility with the Windows Firewall.

The site of the ICQ informed that some functions will be adjusted over time, but after all, this is the final version or the beta yet?
Actually... ICQ6 is still beta software...
The program must have a stability would work, but in a few years we will have more than 50 Builds different incompatible in office.
Or do everything at once or leave in Beta.

Other things ...

The system of VOIP and SMS are not available for Brazil.
As for most countries. VOIP is only available in Israel and SMS depends on a service providing content partner (there's none in Brazil).
No support and few updates in Portuguese.
(We must understand that in Brazil people do not know much English and many depend on my translation to get ICQ 6.)
I don't know what the ICQ staff thinks about the brazilian users, but it's great to have a translation. It the same in France. Nobody likes ICQ but ICQ is the only messenger which allows you to actively search for people to chat with. Every other messenger allows IM to known contacts only.
About ICQ.com and ICQmail
The site of ICQ is not in Portuguese. That atrapalha the popularity of the program also.
Few updates on the site
(The site is rarely updated ICQ and does not present functions to compete with the competition.)
Integration site-ICQ, but few people know they have a page on ICQ, and ICQ does not show that.
Putting functions of the AIM, since it tb has the same machine as ICQ, functions as receiving emails, AOL Video, AOL Radio, etc..

Improvements in the service of ICQmail.
Since AOL is in partnership with the Google search system, why not share improvements in services for email?
The ICQmail has only 6Mb, shameful near the other services of mail arriving at 3Gb and more than that in some providers.
Many complain, and others are sad because they can't register anymore as the registration system does no longer work properly. I think there'll be changes soon. Smiley

ICQ could count on partnerships that help in the organization and dissemination of ICQ in Brazil.

Only views are basic and complaints that I have heard here.
Sad that is. Sad

Excuse the bad English
Don't worry.

They can count on me ... ;-)
Great. Smiley

PS: It is not nescessary to erase your own posting and topics. Leave them there, aslong as they are not against the forums policy or unlawful, there's nothing bad about them. Wink

lecoicqbrasil
Greenhorn

ICQ Brasil

Mood:

« Reply #4 on: 07. November 2007, 00:56:49 »

About the emoticons, here in Brazil people liked the package of emoticons.

I like the packages (I use up the packages of emoticons of 5.1 and AIM posted in this forum) Great!

What people do not like here is the random emoticons, those who you put manually as well as in WLM. You substitute letters or signs of emoticons, it interferes the reading of the message.

When I was translating ICQ realized that the program will support this function of emoticons in GIF.

We read messages, not decipher emoticons.

Leco =-)

No Brasil.

lecoicqbrasil
Greenhorn

ICQ Brasil

Mood:

« Reply #5 on: 07. November 2007, 01:01:02 »

I, in the future, I would like to assemble a site ... the example of Sat1, Mynet, etc., which offer services and aid in Portuguese for Brazil.

But I do not know how to contact yet.

Who knows?

Tanks...Leco!

Leco =-)

No Brasil.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: